Tuesday, November 30, 2010

sweet

I am so excited about sharing with all of you the many Christmas projects I have been up to. I love Christmas, especially Christmas decorating. Today we took a break from painting, glueing, and glittering to fill our bellies with some yummy treats. My daughter took her time to make each cookie special. I love her attention to detail even at age 6. I also love that my three old thought that the jar of sprinkles was available to be dumped freely into her mouth. And I know her secret motto is "you can never put too much frosting on one cookie".

Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle! I love looking at your blog. I totally miss you guys. I love to see all the fun creative things you do. I wish you were here so your creativity can rub off on me. You are super awesome. Say hi to the family! Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin